Did I ever mention that I am a forgetful person? I totally forgot to post this yesterday. So today will be a double post for Blogmas so I can stay caught up and not fall behind.
Tags are super popular right now on the internet. So many people are creating boyfriend tags, get to know
1) Q: What’s your favorite Christmas song?
A: This is actually a pretty hard question because I really love Christmas music. However, one song that I can listen to on repeat is definitely MisItletoe by JB.
2) Q: What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
A: My all-time favorite Christmas movie now and forever is the Polar Express. Let me know if that’s your favorite Christmas movie too because we can have a movie night together.
3) Q: Are you good or bad at wrapping presents?
A: I seemed to have watched hundreds of YouTube videos on how to wrap a present but somehow, I still suck at it. Fun fact: My mom is actually a PRO at wrapping presents and it’s truly unfair.
4) Do you wake up early on Christmas Day or have a lie in? When I was younger I would wake up super early and bug my parents to open gifts. I am now an adult and nothing has changed.
5) Q: Do you give/ receive any yearly gifts?
Yes! It’s a staple for my mom to buy my sister and me coats for the winter. She also buys the family socks and Pj’s!
6) Q: Have you got a New Years resolution yet?
Yes – I’m always thinking ahead but I want a lot of things to happen for me in 2019! I’ll be making an NYE post about what my resolutions are.
7) Q: Are you dressy or pj’s on Christmas Day?
I usually wear my PJs’ until about 1pm then I change into dressy clothes and head out.
8) Q: What’s for Christmas dinner?
Italian food is what my family usually eats for Christmas dinner.
9) Q: What’s on your wish list this year?
I definitely want a Canon Mirrorless Camera.
10) Q: When
Right after Thanksgiving ends my tree and decorations usually go up. I love Thanksgiving and feel it deserves to not be overshadowed by Christmas.
11) Q: What age did you stop believing?
Stop believing? Never. The Polar Express taught me one thing: The bell still rings for all who truly believe.
12) Are you a Christmas fanatic?
13) What is on top of your Christmas tree?
Angel – always an angel 👼🏾
14) Gingerbread or Candy Canes?
15) What is your favorite Christmas scent?
It would have to be Winter Candy Apple. I love love love the smell of it!